Tuesday, February 26, 2008

i had a conversation that went like this tonight:

"remember when you didn't have a job and i was into shitty colored extentions and bad piercings? who were those people? were we really confused, or having the time of our lives?"

i'm not sure if that'll ever really be clear. but yesterday, running away into my favorite city just because i couldn't be here anymore felt like old times again. all those times when the lower east side was my playground.

its amazing how quickly time passes and new friends become old friends, people get down off their pedestals, and you realize the truth about things that were better off as lies.

also, i wish someone had told me that weave = not my jam. hoochie nails could have been left in the 90's too. a memo containing the information "from first to last sucks dick" could have also helped. thanks guys

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger jessica maria said...

hahahaha your last paragraph made me laugh out loud...in my room, alone.

HAHA <-----still laughing as I reread it

February 26, 2008 at 7:56 PM  
Blogger jessica maria said...

Oh Lauren! Your writing is far superior to mine at the same age - which is saying a lot, considering I went to school FOR writing! Hahahaha So, yes, I enjoy your blog, as does Erica, of course!

AND ---- I couldn't make it to Trainwreck, given how tired I am. But everyone's there probably ROCKING OUT to the amazing Dagger-played jams. For sure.

February 26, 2008 at 8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home