Sunday, February 17, 2008

I'm currently on the 12:08 train to grand central, en route to brooklyn. I was planning on reading the new york times, but coverage of the illinois shooting made me feel like hiding under the covers, so I've decided to take this time to blog.

I'm going to florida tuesday for some sun and green grass. Life is getting way too pricy and I need to stop spending money. When things slow down I'm going to start going to shows again. I'm listening to Taking Back Sunday right now and I miss this band super hard. Feel free to call me contrived, but I thought louder now was brilliant.

Things to write home about: new routines, bad dreams, getting back into it, voxtrot, moving on, future plans.

Its weird to think I've been writing in blogs since 2004. From livejournals to hiplogs and everything in between. I feel like I had much more to write then than I do now.

I love everything you write. your insecurities make me appreciate your smile even more.

Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home