Monday, February 4, 2008

i just want back in your head.

first off, my birthday was great. i guess i could sum up the night by saying that the drinks we had with dinner were appropriately titled "pink pussies". i also may have started off my year as a seventeen year old puking on my front lawn. i hope that isn't a reflection of how this year is going to turn out. (but i think fate may have other plans in store... fate, and my fake I.D.)

i'm going to post pics and commentary SOON - but first, i'm listening to the absolutely best mixed tape in my car right now and it's making even the terrible weather seem bearable. i just think this one is a little too good to keep to myself...

as follows:
blue light - bloc party
city girl - tegan and sara
back in your head - tegan and sara
someday you will be loved - death cab for cutie
dancing shoes - arctic monkeys
photobooth - death cab for cutie
west coast - jason schwartzman (yes, jason the actor - i couldn't adore this song more. myspace.com/coconutrecords)
make this go on forever - snow patrol
all my days - alexi murdoch
met a girl like you once - zach hexum
outta mind (outta sight) - wilco

i've been a total dcfc sucker lately. ben gibbard is totally appealing to my inner nerd.

1 Comments:

Blogger jessica maria said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY!

Sorry it did not come sooner!

I think I've listened to the Con at least three times a week since it came out last year. Seriously. Love it.

February 5, 2008 at 6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home