Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Things to write home about:

- the sun...it made me want summer even more
- panic at the disco: I was fully prepared to hate this cd and I think its brilliant. I can't stop listening to that green gentlemen, northern downpour and pas de cheval
- the cd sarah burned me. New summer goal: learn how to play free fallin' on guitar
- jamaica... rum and sun. I think I could be into this.
- kelsey being into diet snapple.... Wtf?!?! Rulage
- driving around with anna and regan late night listening to old britney spears jams. shit is SO crucial.
- compo beach. I've always hated compo beach because I think its pretty low on the 'cool beaches' list of life. But I went around 6 yesterday morning and it was so nice
- dunkin donuts iced coffee: it owns starbucks. Yaaaheard?!
- fountain soda... Rachel turned me on to the glory that is diet pepsi with ice and a straw. DO WANT!
- video updates. This is the new voicemail. Get into it.
- laura going to a boys like girls concert. emo in training? I think so.

Random observation: someone is wearing sunglasses in the airport. Really dude? Really?




stoked on sun and soul searching

Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home