Thursday, September 13, 2007

and if you feelin' me now, then put your hands up in the sky

now that hiplog.com is officially defunct (not to mention i'm on the fast track to carpal tunnel thanks to my sidekick), i'm going to start using this blog to update the internet on my whereabouts. pretty exciting, huh?
this past sunday, i saw four year strong and i am the avalanche at the knitting factory. holy fuck, four year strong is SUCH a fucking flipout. i was seriously blown away, i was standing there watching them with my mouth open... that band is going places. i'm so stoked that the label got them, great things are ahead.

the knitting factory looks awesome. some of my fondest memories of the past two years have been there, and i don't think any other venue even compares. before the show, dinner and hangs took place at kate's joint. its listed in the emo book. need i say more?

in my never ending quest to support the record industry, today i picked up kanye's new cd, graduation. the artwork cover, designed by japanese artist takashi murakami, is fabulous. have a look for yourself:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

the kidrobot in me is impressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home